Virginia Regional Transit
Serving Purcellville, Hamilton and Leesburg.
Weekdays: 7:00am – 10:00pm
Fares: $1.00 each way.
All buses are fully ADA accessible, equipped with wheelchair lifts. Eligible certified riders are encouraged to make reservations for the ADA compliant deviated fixed route service on the prior day and up to two weeks in advance by calling the customer service phone number.
Beginning July 15th 2019
Route 40 / Purcellville Connector
Hours of Operation: 7:00AM-7:00PM
Rules to Ride
- Smoking, profanity, eating and drinking of food in open containers are prohibited on buses.
- NO animals, except service animals, permitted on buses.
- NO standing in front of white or yellow line or in the stairwells.
- Shirts and shoes are required for all passengers.
- Drivers reserve the right to refuse service to anyone not observing regulations or whose behavior is hazardous to passengers or vehicular safety.
- Carry-on items are limited to what passengers can bring and take off the bus by themselves in one trip.
- When using cell phones, please be considerate. Speak quietly when conversing with other passengers or when using a cell phone.
- Headphones are required for portable music and gaming devices.
- Seat belts are available for your safety.
Virginia Regional Transit (VRT) Demand Response service is solely curb to curb service that provides transportation to the closest fixed route and/or specified destination. The application below, will determine eligibility for VRT. Service may be limited depending on your residence. Reservations are taken on a first come first serve basis.
Fares vary throughout the regions for this service; please contact your region for reservations and any additional information. Demand Response is open to passengers regardless of ADA certification.
Fares for Loudoun Country Demand Response services are $1 each way. Service runs Monday-Friday 7am to 7pm.
Meet Your Transit Manager!